Athletics Rank One Sport Permissions
If you have a student who is in athletics, you are required to go online and fill out the Rank One Sport Paperwork for your child. Because this is mandatory, Wharton Jr. High is going to open one of our computer labs Wednesday, September 5th from 4:00-5:00 pm for all parents of girls in athletics and Monday, September 10th from 4:00-5:00 pm for all boys in athletics to complete the necessary documents.
You may complete these at home but for all volleyball players it must be done prior to the girls leaving campus for their Thursday Volleyball game in Stafford and prior to Tuesday's departure to Stafford for the football team.
All other parents of girls and boys in athletics will have a deadline of September 21st to have the documents submitted online. Athletes will not be able to travel to any game until these documents have been submitted. See the attachment for instructions on filling out these mandatory forms.
1. go to https://www.rankonesport.com
2. Click the tab in the top right corner "Fill Out Electronic Forms"
3. Select TX from the dropdown menu
4. Scroll down and select Wharton ISD
5. Read over the instructions, then press "Start Online Forms"
6. Either create new account, sign-in, search for account, or skip creating an account and go to forms (recommend creating an account)
7. Under the Electronic Participation Forms tab, be sure to fill out BOTH the "Emergency Form" and "UIL Forms Signature Page" then press SUBMIT at the bottom of the page after completing each form.
If you get an error message that says the student ID # does not match the name, try adding a zero in front of
the student ID#
8. To be sure you submitted the online paperwork correctly, please check the email address you provided for confirmation. If you did not get a confirmation email, forms were not submitted correctly and should be filled out again.
Insurance for student Chromebooks can be purchased at https://gpo.worthavegroup.com/gpo/whartonisd/
8th graders must purchase this insurance in order to take the devices home. If insurance is not purchased, the devices will stay at school.
2018-19 8th Grade Summer Reading Assignment
Students are to read one book from the 2018 Lone Star List and the first book of a series they have never read.
Wharton Junior High Facebook
Wharton ISD will provide exceptional instruction to every student, every day, with a spirit of warmth, friendliness and personal pride.
Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
Copyright © 2016 - Wharton Independent School District